Website Designer Entry Level
EZ-Net Tools creates online success for small business owners. We are looking for a talented hard working individual to join our team. You will need experience in WordPress content management systems to take over the graphic design of our website. You will create websites that are clean, responsive, and that have exceptional navigational structure. You will help create mobile-friendly websites as well as work with customers to create SEO friendly websites.
- Work with customers and implement their designs and ideas into their websites.
- Fix broken links, redirecting pages, and forms to ensure the website runs smoothly.
- Create mockups of web pages and approve it with your manager and the customer.
- Use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create graphics to put on the webpage.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed.
- Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Maintain and update plug-ins for websites.
- Create a visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Assist other Team Members with other responsibilities when needed.
EZ-Net Tools creates online success for small business owners.
Call (208) 356-8361 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org