Web Marketing Account Manager Entry Level
EZ-NetTools is looking for someone to improve a client’s web presence through online marketing. The Account manager will work directly with customers and coordinate work being done with other EZ-NetTools staff. They will answer clients questions and help improve a client’s website through Search engine optimization. You will do this by following up on emails, answering questions about our packages, and offering consultations to clients. Also, you will learn how to help customers get found on Google and other search engine platforms.
- Monitor website visibility and create a strategy to increase a website’s conversion rate
- Manage day-to-day website operations and ensure that clients are happy
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Engage with customers by answering their questions
- Work on the customer’s website to improve Search Engine Optimization
- Work with Google to help create an optimized Google my Business listing as well as other NAP listings.
- Assist other team members with other responsibilities when necessary
- Learn and recognize problems based on customers behavior and find ways to improve our services to better please customers
- Understand and explain analytics to customers in a clear and concise manner
EZ-Net Tools creates online success for small business owners. Call (208) 356-8361 or email resume to email@example.com