Graphic Designer/ Social Media Entry Level
EZ-Net Tools creates online success for small business owners. As a social media specialist, you will create social media posts using programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. These posts will be posted to Facebook, Instagram, and Google. You will also create new Facebook pages for new companies and work with companies to help improve their reach on social media posts.
- Help improve brand awareness and social media presence
- Respond to customer reviews (both good and bad)
- Create a social media strategy for clients to help improve their social media presence
- Work with the marketing department to develop social media campaigns to help achieve marketing goals
- Monitor client’s social media accounts and offer constructive feedback to the business owners
- Assist other team members with other responsibilities when necessary
- Create and schedule engaging blog and social media content
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Develop content calendars on a monthly basis for company brands
- Use Facebook boosted post and Facebook ads to help improve a company’s reach.