Graphic Designer Entry / Mid Level
We are looking for a Talented graphic designer looking to handle internal graphic design needs. Previous graphical design experience is required with a thorough knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
This is an entry level position for 20 hrs per week with the potential of becoming full time should you be a good investment for the company. This position involves completing internal graphic design projects and various projects for our customers. This is not a remote position. We are looking for someone to work in our office who can communicate effectively and make changes and adjustments to designs readily.
Starting at $8.50/Hr, but pay will be discussed based on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating internal graphics for web and print
- Work with other team members to create graphics for social media posts, blogs, postcards, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Suite. Primarily Photoshop and Illustrator with InDesign secondary.
- Understanding of essential printing concepts.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
If you are looking to join a team that produces results, please contact EZ-NetTools at (208) 356-8361 ex. 2012 or email your resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.