Account Executive Entry / Mid Level
EZ-NetTools is looking for a motivated and independent individual to actively manage customer accounts and generate new ones.
This position is part-time (up to 25 hours) with opportunity for growth into full-time. Pay ranges from ($9.00 – $11.00/Hr) depending on experience with possibilities for growth over time.
- Consulting with current customers
- Meeting with Local Businesses at their location or other predetermined meeting places.
- Manage potential opportunities with new and current clientele.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Aggressive follow up on all responsibilities.
- Strong character and integrity.
- Ability to connect with people.
- You must be a very punctual person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You get things done! You follow through on every task, no matter how big or small. You follow up on every task that is given to you to ensure that it is done correctly and on-time.
- You are a team player. No matter where you are in the company, you have a vision and contribute as much as you possibly can.
- You thrive in a team environment but aren’t afraid to work alone either.
- You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively.
Please email a cover letter with reference to why you are interested in working for EZ-NetTools and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 356-8361 ex 2012.